Submission is closed.
Notification of Accepted Abstracts
• Authors of accepted abstracts will be informed by 23 September. Please check your spam mails and use emails where you could be reached. Note that some organization may have mail filters that may prevent our emails from reaching you.
Accepted Authors MUST register for the congress.
Click here to check if your abstract has been accepted and the corresponding poster number/session.
Publication is subject to the following conditions:
- PACTRIMS reserves the right to make final formatting and editorial changes deemed necessary without informing the author(s)
- PACTRIMS and PACTRIMS Secretariat take no responsibility for the continued accuracy of the published information
- The abstract's author(s) absolve PACTRIMS and PACTRIMS Secretariat from accountability for any copy right or data release issues or actions arising from publication of this data and/or information
- Author's registration and attendance is compulsory for publication of the abstract in the eProgram Book and Multiple Sclerosis Journal
The best posters will be selected for the following special awards:
- PACTRIMS Young Investigator Award (USD500)
- PACTRIMS Best Poster Award (USD500)
- PACTRIMS Investigator Award (USD500)
- MSJ-PACTRIMS Investigator Award (USD500)
- MSJ-PACTRIMS Young Investigator Best Poster Award (USD500)
- PACTRIMS Best Case Presentation Award (USD50)
In an effort to forge a diversified MS community within the Asia Pacific Region, the PACTRIMS Travel Grant contributes funds to qualifying individuals’ travel expenses for Congress participation. This is done to encourage participation from healthcare professionals in the Asia Pacific Region, increasing the prominence of the importance of research and interest in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) in the Region and encourage mutually beneficial interaction among MS healthcare professionals.
To qualify, individuals must:
1) Be practicing Healthcare Professionals with experience of 5 years or less in Neurology including the following:
- Specialists/Physicians, Post-Graduate Students/Training Neurologists, Registrars, Medical Officers, Pharmacists, Nurses
2) Have an abstract accepted at the 14th PACTRIMS Congress 2022 and having registered and attended the congress.
The PACTRIMS Travel Grant of USD$ 1,000 is only available to non-Singaporean residents excluding healthcare professionals practicing in Singapore, and the first 25 applicants. A photocopy of your passport showing your name and nationality and a declaration as proof of five years or less experience as a healthcare professional is required and must be signed by the Head of Department or Institution.
Citizens of Iran, Crimea region of Ukraine, North Korea, Syria and Cuba are not eligible for the Travel Grant.
- Qualifying individuals must fill out an application form available Here or from the registration desk during the Congress from 24 to 26 November, 2022. The application form (inclusive of bank account information), photocopy of your passport showing your name and nationality and a declaration of proof of experience must be submitted in person to the Secretariat from 24 November 2022 to noon, 26 November, 2022.
- The grant will be credited to qualifying individuals via telegraphic transfer within 90 days after the end of the PACTRIMS Congress.
Completed applications and accompanying documents must be received by noon, 26 November 2022. Late submissions will not be entertained.