PACTRIMS’ objectives are:
- To stimulate research into the cause and treatment of multiple sclerosis (MS) and related inflammatory diseases of the central nervous system in the Asia Pacific region.
- To promote an interest in and understanding of MS in the community in the Asia Pacific Region
- To promote access to proven treatments for MS in the Asia Pacific Region
- To represent the interest of the MS research community in the Asia Pacific Region
In furtherance of the above objectives, the Society
- Organizes an annual meeting on treatment and research in MS.
- Coordinates research activities in MS
- Encourages young researchers